back to homepage
back to session list
In this session:
1. Mucopolysaccharidoses Type I and Type II. The incidence of complications including failed and abandoned endotracheal intubation.
2. Use of Doxazosin and Phenoxybenzamine in two children with Phaeochromocytoma.
3. Perioperative airway management in children wit hmucopolysaccharidosis
4. Anaesthesia challenge in a case of Progeria
5. Cockayne Syndrome: A Report Case.
Use of Doxazosin and Phenoxybenzamine in two children with Phaeochromocytoma.
No ratings for this video
Royal Manchester Childrens Hospital
Manchester, United Kingdom
Other sessions on this day:
The ductus arteriosus
Closing PDAS in NICU v OR
State of the art: The Micropremie
Adverse effect of Anaesthesia
Ultrasound for vascular access